Friday, July 3, 2009

This is the Beginning.

It's been almost 3 months since my dear daughter set this blog up for me. July 3rd is the day I'm beginning this blog. I hope this will keep family and friends up-to-date on what is happening in our lives, particularly since our three daughters, their husbands, and our grandchildren are not currently living near us anymore. As I write this, I'm in the middle of canning strawberry jam, and once that is finished, I'm going to attempt blueberry jam. By the way, I canned strawberry jam last week, but it is too runny, so I'm going to try to reprocess that jam as well. I'm waiting to hear from dear daughter #2, who was driving across the country to AZ by herself, and hopefully she will have arrived there safely after my last phone conversation with her at 1:00 a.m. this morning.

I don't know where this blog will go, or what I will feel an urge to discuss, but I'm going to try to keep up with the new technology of communication via blogging that is so prevalent nowadays. Hopefully those who read this will get something out of it, and I hope I will take away something from this as well.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Glad to have you aboard! LY Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time. I guess I didn't have to stay up until 1 am that night 3 months ago. Are you going to refer to all of us as dear daughters 1,2&3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is very interesting. But only time will tell about its future. Or lack of. Will be very interested in what is going on with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you post more often than I do. I am more of a reader than a poster so now I'll have one more to read. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go mom. Maybe you will inspire me to write more. LOL Yeah right. :)
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm no Thanksgiving post. Well I will keep checking maybe Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still no entries will l check in again.

    ReplyDelete